Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best product listing translations for Amazon sellers. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to the eCom Progression website, owned by Premium Advance Solutions SRL.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product or service created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future without notice. Please visit this page frequently.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts and/or a website
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
- Promote your unique promo code or affiliate link to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
As a brand ambassador you agree NOT to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Use the promo code for your own purchases.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, unless you have a written permission from the company director.
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes.
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may use text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 10% of every Amazon product listing translation sale generated through their promo code or affiliate link.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The minimum payout amount is 50 EUR.
Payouts can be requested only 30 calendar days after the purchase date and the payment will be made within 15 calendar days after the request date.
The ambassador will be required to emit a legal invoice in the amount of the compensation to Premium Advance Solutions SRL upon request of payouts.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products or services.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.